Saturday, November 6, 2010

If this is real life then...

I LOVE it!! Last night we had another amazing dinner with Sokhom and Ronnie. It was just like sitting around the table with our parents at home. We talked about our day, how everyone was doing, plans for tomorrow, and our kids in Lveasar of course. Before we left Texas I tried to imagine what our evenings would look like here… I knew they wouldn’t consist of sitting out at Buc-ees drinking coffee or being at friends houses watching TV and hanging out. While I miss both of those and the friends and family I was with, this has been really great! We’ve enjoyed just spending time with people here like we did with all of you. I think I’m realizing that moving didn’t make my family and circle of friends smaller like I thought it would, instead it grew. That’s not to say (at all) that we aren’t missing people… trust me, we are. The random facebook messages, comments, and of course conversations mean a LOT. We love hearing how things are going with everyone and getting to share what’s going on here. We’ve decide technology is amazing!

-Tamara

1 comment:

  1. Lauren and Tamara I am so so proud of you and humbled by your sacrifice. You are loved and prayed over. Numbers 6:24-26

    ReplyDelete